Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Job type: Full-time
Location: Sanford, FL Post Date: September 27, 2017
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator position is responsible for providing financial/accounting and administrative support to the accounting team.
- Daily data entry and posting for receipts of donations and orders.
- Review and accurate posting to the appropriate accounts using the correct designation funds.
- Handling coding, counting, and depositing of checks and cash received by the ministry all while maintaining proper internal controls.
- Tracking capital expenditures, new product development and other expenditures using multiple spreadsheets.
- May assist in credit card processing and reconciliation, conference preparation, filing, research and other duties as assigned.
- Speed and accuracy in data entry
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to interact professionally with multiple teams in the organization
- The ability to think through situations and recommend potential solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft GP is a plus
How to apply
Please email your resume to: email@example.com