Ask Ligonier Agent
Job type: Part-time
Location: Sanford, FL Post Date: September 29, 2017
Ligonier Ministries is looking for responsible individuals with a servant's heart who are committed to helping others attain a clearer understanding of God's word through a new global outreach.
Qualified candidates will be able to quickly and effectively build rapport with constituents, manage a wide scope of theological questions, and interact professionally with each person using online technologies. This position may provide the opportunity to work from home.
Requirements for this position include:
- Handling inquiries through email, chat, and social media with accuracy and professionalism within the guidelines presented during training
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with the internet and using digital content to be able to diagnose basic technological questions
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understanding the heart of what is being asked
- A strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Possessing a professional and friendly attitude, being able to quickly develop a rapport with constituents
- Theological training preferred
How to apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org