Assistant pastor of College and Youth
Job type: Full-time
Category: High School/College Ministry
Location: Coral Gables/ Miami, FL Post Date: May 15, 2017
Granada Presbyterian Church is looking to add a team member who can:
1. Plan and lead activities and ministries to disciple high school and college students.
2. Develop leaders for college and high school to implement the same discipleship values of the church body.
3.Collaborate with local schools and ministries to reach new students with the gospel and bring them into the church community.
The desired outcome is to create a community of young people discipling one another and impacting our city with youth-lead activities and missions.
Our ideal candidate:
· Must have a firm understanding of his gospel story and be able to articulate it well.
· Demonstrate the gifts of evangelism.
· Have successful experience starting or leading a ministry.
· Organization abilities to plan events and communicate the short and long term vision of the ministry.
· Be comfortable in one-on-one discipleship and small group ministry.
· Desire to incorporate into the community of Granada.
· Live in Miami-Dade county with reasonable access to Coral Gables.
Key responsibilities include:
1.Attend and add value to Tuesday staff meetings.
2.Assist in developing discipleship group leaders for high school and college.
3.Lead a trip for college (Passion) and a trip for high school (Summer).
4.Support and participate in local schools and ministry opportunities.
5.Attend worship services at Granada.
How to apply
Please send resume and inquiries to email@example.com