Associate Pastor (bivocational opportunity)
Job type: Full-time
Category: Senior/Lead Pastor
Location: Tampa, FL Post Date: June 07, 2017
Breath of Life Church is currently recruiting for an Associate Pastor. The ideal candidate will be a highly relationship and leader development focused individual who can work closely with all departments of the ministry.
The Associate Pastor will assist the Senior Pastor in the mission of the church at all levels, including leadership in the services of worship, celebrating the sacraments, ministries of healing, and outreach both to the congregation and the world. The Associate Pastor shall report to the Senior Pastor concerning duties of administration and the spiritual life of the church.
Specific duties of the Associate Pastor include:
- Ministerial support in leading worship, including the sacraments and preaching.
- Serve as the staff liaison, report to the Senior Pastor.
- Attend administrative staff meetings with reports of ministry activities.
- Provide counseling ministry to church members as needed.
- In cooperation with the Senior Pastor, work to develop outreach and growth of the church.
- Represent the church in wider church circles of Christian communion and fellowship.
- Develop programs of church life and spiritual growth; enlist youths and adults in the church congregation to volunteer for the Sunday school, youth program, summer camps and outings as needed.
How to apply
How to apply:You can apply in person at our church office, or you may respond via email/fax with resume and the following information:
- *Cover Letter
- *Ministry and Personal Reference Letters
- BREATH OF LIFE WORSHIP CHURCH
- 1725 E Fowler Ave. Tampa, FL 33612
- Phone: 813-699-9111
- Fax: 813-443-0552