Associate Pastor - Music
Job type: Full-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Ranson, WV Post Date: August 22, 2017
Harvest Pointe Community Church is looking for a biblically qualified pastor to join our team as an Associate and help lead in the areas of music and disciple making. The Associate Pastor will partner with the Teaching Pastor and elders in leading the congregation to fulfill the mission of the church, which is to glorify God by making disciples of all nations.
Located in Charles Town/Ranson, WV, our location provides a unique ministry opportunity outside of Washington D.C., as many of our families commute or telecommute from home. Our location offers a small town feel, with close proximity to big city conveniences.
We are currently a mobile church, meeting in a local intermediate school, and average 180 in attendance during our Sunday worship gathering. Our Teaching Pastor joined the team in October 2016 and is leading the church, in conjunction with the elders, toward a long-term strategy, of which this position is a key component. The compensation for this position will begin at $45,000. As such the Associate Pastor will have the freedom to work part-time or raise support until the church can afford to provide a full-time salary with benefits.
A qualified candidate must:
- Meet the qualifications of an elder found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 & Titus 1:5-9
- Affirm the TCT (Treasuring Christ Together) Affirmation of Faith.
- Possess a strong desire for disciple making and equipping others for the work of ministry.
- Be proficient vocally with the ability to lead a congregation in worship.
- Have experience leading a contemporary band and possess instrumental proficiency.
- Be a self-starter with good communication and organization skills and a strong desire to work in a team environment.
How to apply
If you would like to explore the possibility of joining us in fulfilling our mission we ask that you prayerfully submit your resume to email@example.com.
For more information about HPCC: www.hpcc.com.