Associate Pastor of Worship
Job type: Full-time
Category: Associate/Executive Pastor
Location: Georgetown, KY Post Date: July 27, 2017
Part-time staff position with pastoral duties and responsibility for leadership of worship and administration. Dry Run Baptist Church is looking for an Associate Pastor of Worship who delights in the Lord with all their heart, seeks after humility in their musical ability, and encourages others in brotherly affection. We desire our worship to be characterized by spiritual depth and simplicity that engages the intellect and affections of our congregation to inspire both an awe and intimacy with God.
1. Develop weekly worship plans for all DRBC worship services and events in cooperation with volunteers under the direction of the Senior Pastor.
2. Serve as worship leader, which includes recruitment, training, coaching and overseeing volunteers, singers, and musicians.
3. To teach teams to, as well as personally, manage and maintain church-owned music, sound, and media equipment.
4. Lead congregation with worship in which the content is Bible-based and Bible-saturated.
5. Lead worship in such a way that people's attention will not be diverted from the glory of God by shoddy ministry nor by excess.
6. Seek unity for congregation in choices of music and order of service while combining historic worship with recent styles in a blended service.
7. Provide support for children's drama and music programs.
8. Maintain proficiency in voice and instrument.
9. Develop annual budget for worship ministry and oversee spending.
Pastoral & Administrative
1. Seek the overall health of the church, setting an example of local church commitment
2. Assist with pastoral care, preaching, weddings and funerals, and other pastoral duties as called upon by the Senior Pastor and according to gifting.
3. Assist the pastor in administrative duties related to operations including: human resources, policies, finances, technology, communications, ministry advancement and related duties.
How to apply
Submit resume and relevant documents to Dry Run Baptist Church via email to email@example.com