Associate Pastor of Youth and Ministry Development
Job type: Full-time
Category: Associate/Executive Pastor
Location: Webster, NY Post Date: July 13, 2017
The Pastor of Youth and Ministry Development is responsible for providing pastoral oversight to the youth and for assisting the Senior Pastor and Elders in implementing the vision of the church at all levels of ministry in a responsible, strategic, and effective manner.
In Relation to the Senior Pastor and Board of Elders:
- Recruit, train, and deploy leaders who implement the vision of Webster Bible Church, particularly in our ministries to students and children.
- Assist with visitation, administration, and other general pastoral duties.
- Participate in all required meetings and submit reports as requested.
In Relation to the Congregation
- Provide pastoral leadership for all student ministries (middle-school through college)
- Communicate regularly with parents about what is happening in student ministries
- Provide leadership coaching and training in ministry.
- Maintain a balanced approach in ministry between inward and outward growth
- Encourage and promote broad member involvement in the ministries of the church
- Provide strategic leadership in gospel outreach
In Relation to Preaching and Teaching
- Participate in the preaching rotation as requested by the Senior Pastor.
- Contribute to teaching at other WBC ministries as deemed strategically warranted.
- Work with the educational ministry leaders of the church to select the best curriculum.
The Associate Pastor of Youth and Ministry Development is directly accountable to the Senior Pastor. He must have a teachable spirit, a joyful disposition, and team approach to ministry. He is a faithful servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, called to the gospel ministry, who complies with the Constitution andBy-laws of Webster Bible Church.
How to apply
Submit cover letter and personal profile/resume to Pastor Matt Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.