Job type: Full-time
Category: Associate/Executive Pastor
Location: Callahan, FL Post Date: May 22, 2017
We currently have a single Executive Pastor with no other pastoral assistance. With all of the sermon preparation that is involved with his job, there is limited time for the pastoral aspect of his job, and he does not have the opportunity to tend to the personal needs of the church as much as he would like to.
Our church is looking for an elder-quality man that can help our pastor in this respect. The Associate Pastor will share some of the workload of the Executive Pastor so that they can both see to the needs of the church. With a strong desire to serve Christ and His church, the Associate Pastor will be a great addition to the staff.
- We are looking for an elder-quality man to be our worship leader and oversee our family ministries (children, students, and training parents.
- Assist the Pastor in planning, conducting and evaluating the worship services of the church; work toward improving congregational singing.
- Enlist and train leadership needed for the church music programs.
- Visit hospitalized church members as well as nursing homes residents as assigned by the Pastor.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of assigned church personnel/facilities. Assignment of these duties will be at the discretion of the Pastor.
- Prepare and recommend an annual music budget for approval; administer approved budget.
- Cooperate with other staff members in promoting church-wide projects and goals.
- Supervise the technical aspects of the music ministry (audio, video etc.).
- Coordinate musical needs for weddings, funerals, and other special events as requested.
- Oversee the maintenance of the church website.
- Shepherd and disciple members under the 2 Timothy 2:2 Model.
- Minister to the members and attendees of First Baptist Church of Gray Gables.
- Equip the entire Gray Gables church family for ministry to the Callahan community and beyond.
- Maintain a vibrant and growing commitment to walking as a follower of Jesus Christ and a lifestyle that reflects this commitment (Ref. 1 Timothy 3:1-13).
- Personal commitment to evangelism and missions.
- Commitment to Biblical exposition. Preach 6-12 times per year.
- Assist in planning and leadership for state-side mission trips.
- Assist in planning and leadership for international mission trips.
How to apply
(Primary) Email : email@example.com
(Secondary) Phone : 904-879-2986