Children's Ministry Coordinator
Job type: Part-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Boston, MA Post Date: November 29, 2017
Citylife Church exists to build gospel-shaped communities for the city. We are part of the PCA, the Redeemer church-planting network (Redeemer City to City), and The Gospel Coalition network. We are a gospel-centered and gospel-driven church that seeks to uphold orthodox beliefs while also engage the culture and skeptics in a winsome and intelligible way. We are a multi-site/congregation church desiring to reach the entire metro-Boston area with the gospel. The Chestnut Hill campus launched in 2011 to reach the metro west region of Boston.
The Chestnut Hill campus is looking for a part-time (12-15 hr) Children's Ministry Coordinator to lead a dynamic and growing ministry of the church. On average there are 70 children each Sunday that range from nursery to 5th grade.
The Children's Ministry Coordinator is responsible for:
- shaping the Children's Ministry around the core values and mission of Citylife Church
- securing curriculum for all classrooms
- ensuring the safety of all children
- recruiting/training/supervising volunteers
- checking in regularly with the Campus Pastor for accountability and development·
- participating in monthly staff meetings and other responsibilities.
A detailed job description is available upon request. To learn more about the Children's Ministry of Citylife, visit: www.citylifeboston.org/connect/children.
Compensation: This will be based on the prior experience and available work hours of the individual.
Work hours: 12-15 hours for part-time status. We may consider increasing the hours based on the prior experience and availability of the individual.
Start Date: July 1, 2018. An earlier start date is possible depending on the availability of the individual.
- Prior experience working or volunteering in children's ministry or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to engage and teach children of all ages (nursery-5th grade).
- Strong organizational and administrative skills necessary.
- Need to embrace Citylife's vision.
How to apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Tim Chang (Campus Pastor): [email protected]