Children's Ministry Director
Job type: Full-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Columbus, OH Post Date: August 31, 2017
Columbus Chinese Christian Church (CCCC) is an established, growing and vibrant church that loves Jesus and the community around it. CCCC is a multigenerational and multicultural congregation with 550+ in attendance. The church has well maintained facilities. CCCC Children's Ministry has a group of dedicated volunteers serving 150+ children (ages 0-6th grade). We are seeking a director who has a passion for helping children establish and grow their faith in Jesus Christ by effectively leading our ministries. The director will be responsible for providing visions for the ministry, motivating and training volunteers, and executing the ministry plans. The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong Christian faith, a deep understanding of the biblical truths and commitment to serving Jesus Christ. The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Children's Ministry or Education, a minimum of 2 years of experience in leading children's ministries. For additional information about our church and Children's Ministry, please visit our website at: www.ColumbusCCC.org
The Children's Ministry Director is responsible in leading ministries, serving children aged from nursery to 6th grade, and directly report to the Senior Pastor who will provide general oversight and supervision. Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise activities and classes of Children's Ministries that include: Sunday school classes and worship service, Friday night program, summer programs and special events.
- Recruit, train, and lead Children's Ministry volunteer coworkers.
- Plan and lead regular coworkers meeting(s).
- Provide prayer item(s) to church bulletin, and lead prayer meeting(s) focused on Children's Ministry.
- Provide spiritual mentorship to children in collaboration with their parents.
- Create annual budget for Children's Ministry.
- Set short and long-term goals of the Ministry, assess immediate and future needs for the Ministry and plan accordingly.
How to apply
Submit resume and cover letter by mail to: 4141 Maize Road, Columbus, OH 43224, Attn: CMD Search Committee. Email to: 4C.CMD.Search@gmail.com, Attn: Deacon John Zhang.