Children's Ministry Director
Job type: Part-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Los Angeles, CA Post Date: October 10, 2017
Sovereign Grace Church is looking for a Children's Ministry Director who is responsible for the oversight and development of our Children's Ministry from birth through fifth grade, for leading and caring for a team of part-time coordinators and volunteers, and for coming alongside parents to disciple their children. At Sovereign Grace we want to create a safe space for children to learn and experience the gospel through friendships, Bible Studies, and worship. Our hope is that each child will know the love that Jesus has for them and that he/she will one day follow and serve Him.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Plan and organize special events for Children's Ministry
- Oversee Sunday Worship for Children's Ministry which includes liturgy, sermons, and Sunday School curriculum
- Attend monthly meetings with Education Team to review curriculum and ministry calendar
- Oversee and manage part-time coordinators
- Recruit, train, and shepherd Sunday School volunteers
- Communicate regularly with families and collaborate with PTA
How to apply
Please submit your resume to Jason Min at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Sovereign Grace Church, visit our website at www.sovereigngracela.com.