Communications and Copywriting Specialist
Job type: Full-time
Location: Sanford, FL Post Date: October 10, 2017
Do you have a passion for writing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced digital environment? To effectively scale all of our communications efforts, we are eager to hire a Communications and Copywriting Specialist. The qualified individual will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Communications, assisting in writing copy for various social media channels, web properties, and podcasts. This position will also coordinate and assist with writing email campaigns, digital ad campaigns, print ads, radio spots, blog posts, and other initiatives to support the ministry's vision.
This position is located in Central Florida.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Excellent writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Interest in communications and marketing
- Comfort in both a Windows and a Mac environment (Mac preferred)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Familiarity with task management suites such as Basecamp, Asana, Omnifocus, TeamWork, Todoist, or similar solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive, and Dropbox
- Agreement with Ligonier's Core Statement of Faith
How to apply
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org