Creative Director of Children's Ministry
Job type: Part-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Coral Gables / Miami , FL Post Date: May 15, 2017
Granada Presbyterian Church is searching for the right person to add to our team that will design and implement a Sunday morning curriculum and program that presents the gospel to children using visuals, drama, music, physical activities, and creative activities. The desired outcome will be solid foundation in Scripture, distinct understanding of grace, parental involvement in the process, and individual connection with each child. We currently teach over 100 children from infant to 12 year old from our 3 worship services on Sunday. We also have a vibrant pre-school that serves 188 infant to 6 year olds during the week. You will have the opportunity to use your creative talent to inspire children to love God in a fun, gracious environment. You will also partner with our current children's ministry staff to lead a volunteer team of over 75 youth and adults who enjoy serving children.
Our ideal candidate:
· Has a contagious smile
· Is a confident communicator
· Expresses creative talent (music, drama, or art)
· Has gained experience in a successful children's program
· Dreams big and experiments
· Articulates a solid grasp of her own gospel story
·Is a vibrant part of the church community
·Choose and implement Sunday curriculum and program for elementary and preschool ages
· Develop a team for drama, music, etc
· Generate ideas for activities and events
· Build bridges with the day school families
· This is a 25-30 hour position with Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays being the primary days of responsibility.
How to apply
Please send your resume and inquiries to email@example.com .