Director of Children's Minstries
Job type: Full-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Erie, PA Post Date: May 22, 2017
The Director of facKIDZ will be responsible for developing,
implementing and overseeing the entire Children's Ministry program for kidsfrom birth through fifth grade. BothAWANA and Sunday mornings have approximately 100 children while our UPWARDprogram is pushing 300. Our adult teamthat helps make it work is stellar! Thehealth is real and the potential for further growth is truly exciting! Our team values will require the facKIDZDirector to manifest high spiritual and emotional maturity as well as emotionalintelligence.
Success in this role will be determined by:
* An authentically demonstrated passion for God,his Word, children and families!
* The building of a Spiritual Greenhouse thatregularly reflects spiritual birth and growth.
* Effectively and efficiently leading and shepherding the volunteer element with care and competency.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree from anaccredited Bible college or university, as well as 3-5 years of relatedexperience.
So, if you:
* Are deeply in love with God, his word andchildren's discipleship
* Are interested in impacting lives, not baby-sitting·
* Are a team player who is not afraid to dowhatever it takes to disciple others
* Are committed to excellence in leadership,planning and execution·
* interested in joining a fun, focused andhealthy team
Send your resume to Jpenna@facerie.org
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org