Director of Operations
Job type: Full-time
Category: Associate/Executive Pastor
Location: Savannah, GA Post Date: November 28, 2017
Community Bible Church is a growing church in the middle of Savannah, GA. We started 10 years ago in a local restaurant and have since grown to have a weekly attendance of over 1200. CBC exists to glorify God by equipping people to follow Christ through community and the Bible.
The Director of Operations is a non-pastoral, administrative position. He will work closely with the elders and be responsible for providing oversight of all operational activities at CBC. This includes Sunday worship readiness, finance and budget oversight, infrastructure and systems development, policy development and implementation, management of support staff, facility maintenance, security, and technology.
The Director of Operations should meet the qualifications of a deacon laid out in I Timothy 3:8-13. He should be a spiritually mature believer in a vital, growing relationship with Christ . He should be committed to humble, servant leadership. A degree in business administration or a related field with some experience working in a church or ministry is preferred.
1. Administration and oversight of buildings, assets and grounds
2. Oversight of the financial operations of CBC including developing and maintaining the operating budget and overseeing the bookkeeping staff
3. Oversight of infrastructure improvements or renovations
4. Oversight of IT and IT vendor relations
5. Hiring and management of support staff
6. Administrator for church insurance (property, liability and workers' comp)
7. Developing and maintaining organized systems, protocol and manuals
8. Developing and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory listing of all CBC assets
9. Coordinating office equipment needs for staff
10. Maintaining facility security
11. Other responsibilities as assigned
How to apply
Check out our church website www.cbcsavannah.com. Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]