Job type: Full-time
Category: Associate/Executive Pastor
Location: Tulsa, OK Post Date: April 12, 2017
The Minister of Discipleship will lead the 800+ adult members of First Baptist Tulsa in a comprehensive ministry of Christian Life Development. The Minister of Discipleship reports to the Associate Pastor.
1. Provide the environment, resources, and training necessary to allow Community Groups and their leadership to most effectively accomplish their purpose of reaching people, teaching people and ministering to people.
2. Work with the teaching team to develop curriculum for Community Groups.
3. Work alongside other age-group ministers to execute the comprehensive discipleship strategy of First Baptist Tulsa.
4. Oversee men's apprenticing ministry.
5. Develop and administer an annual ministry spending plan based on the needs of the Discipleship Ministry.
6. Assist in integrating the activities and objectives of other Church ministries with those of the Discipleship Ministry and cooperate with other Church Staff in supporting the total ministry of the Church.
7. Develop an annual plan for the Discipleship Ministry and integrate into the overall Church Calendar.
8. Provide support with hospital visitation, counseling, weddings and funerals.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
How to apply
E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com