Job type: Full-time
Category: Associate/Executive Pastor
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO Post Date: July 14, 2017
La Croix is the Church.Cape Girardeau is the Place.Now is the Time.
We are excited to welcome an Executive Pastor/Director to our team of staff and lay leaders, to dream and strategically plan with us as we continue to see the mission and vision God has given our church become a reality. We are ready to watch God exponentially maximize the talents, gifts and abilities he has given us for the next 25 years... and beyond.
The Executive Pastor/Executive Director role is a critical one, not because the role itself will function independently, but more importantly, he or she will be entrusted to care for our equally capable staff, lay leaders and volunteers. We are looking for someone experienced in developing and empowering others to reach their God-given potential and who can then train those leaders how to identify and develop other leaders in the same way.
Together with our lead pastor Ron, the Executive Pastor/Executive Director, will be responsible for co-creating a culture that celebrates what God is doing in and through the people of La Croix. This position will be responsible for strategically aligning and implementing all the ministry teams and resources to reach the milestones established. Additionally, this leader will discern and champion teams to evaluate new opportunities for ministry as they arise… and will do the same for existing ministries that need to be evaluated to ensure the mission and vision are on point.
He/she will be primarily responsible to shepherd, equip, empower the ministry staff and lay leaders in the day-to-day implementation of the vision, mission and values of La Croix Church. He/she will work with the Lead Pastor to oversee the church staff team and key lay leaders as well as to strategically integrate the various ministries in a manner that supports the mission, values and vision of LaCroix.
The Executive Pastor/Executive Director is primarily responsible to shepherd, equip, empower the ministry staff and lay leaders in the day-to-day implementation of the vision, mission and values of La Croix Church. He/she will work with the Lead Pastor to oversee the church staff team and key lay leaders as well as to strategically integrate the various ministries in a manner that supports the mission, values and vision of LaCroix.
Core Competencies & Qualifications The individual filling this position must possess the following skills, abilities, and attitudes in order to perform in this position: Ability to work with people
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Leading and supervising
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Relating and networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Mature leadership skills with both small and large group
- Ability to communicate effectively and lead others through change and new strategic initiatives
- Ability to identify manage and shepherd conflict to resolution
- 3-5+ years of progressively responsible ministry leadership experience in a large, multi site church setting
- Leadership Development; Staff and lay leaders who are educated and able to develop the individuals within their ministry teams
- Operations Management/Organizational Health; Ministry areas that are evaluated for effectiveness and health and the results of the evaluation are positive
- Financial Management and Monthly Executive Financial Reporting
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Staff Management and Development; A spiritually and professionally developed staff team with a healthy and thriving staff culture
- Leading New Strategic Initiatives; identifying and developing key leadership teams to effectively implement any new church wide strategic initiative
How to apply
Go here for more information.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and list of three professional references to email@example.com