Graphic Designer & Web Developer
Job type: Full-time
Location: Los Fresnos, TX Post Date: May 19, 2017
The Graphic Designer & Web Developer collaborates with To Every Tribe's Communications & Development team in designing media, updating websites, and managing ministry social media platforms to assist in all aspects of To Every Tribe's mission to extend the worship of Christ among all peoples by mobilizing the church, training disciplemakers, and sending missionary teams to plant churches among the unreached.
- Works with the Communications & Development team to execute the planning, creation, and distribution of all ministry print and digital media.
- Creates custom artwork for the website, social media, and other ministry publications.
- Designs and helps edit To Every Tribe's quarterly magazine, Ekballo.
- Manages all ministry social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Creates designs which identify with To Every Tribe's mission statement.
- Collaborates in the development, creation, implementation, and evaluation of the strategic communications plan to advance To Every Tribe's brand identity, broaden awareness of its ministries and missionaries, and increase the visibility of its ministries across key audiences.
- Manages website themes, updates, page creation, design, and editing.
- Assists in the development, creation, and distribution of suggested communication plans, training, and materials for To Every Tribe missionaries and staff members.
- Assists with online advertising through platforms such as Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Any other project assigned by the Director of Communications & Development.
- At least 2 years experience in communications, art, design, and/or marketing preferred, however applicants with a Bachelor's degree in a related field of study will also be considered.
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Google Apps experience a plus.
- Social media management experience a plus.
- A portfolio of design projects.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL and similar applications a plus.
- A passion to see the gospel proclaimed among unengaged, unreached people groups.
- To be in agreement with To Every Tribe's mission, core values, and statement of faith.
To Every Tribe staff are deputized fundraisers and are required to raise the financial support needed to fund their ministry. Ministry Partnership Coaching is provided throughout the entire process.
How to apply
Please do not send a resume! Email a brief overview of your experience, a design portfolio, and a link to a website that you helped create to Justin Vander Ark, Director of Communications & Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.