Director of Admissions
Job type: Full-time
Location: Sanford, FL Post Date: May 11, 2017
Reformation Bible College is seeking a full-time Director of Admissions to oversee its admissions department and all recruitment initiatives. The Director of Admissions will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of a recruitment plan to gradually increase the number of applications and matriculates. Qualified candidates should have strong communication skills and a proven history of meeting sales or achievement goals. A "can-do" attitude and flexibility is required. This position will include occasional recruitment travel around the U.S.
This position is located in Central Florida.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years college admissions recruiting experience or related experience
- Integrity and a professional, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize several different projects simultaneously
- An understanding of and ability to explain Reformed theology
- Ability to sign the Ligonier Ministries General Statement of Faith
How to apply
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org