Junior High School Pastor
Job type: Full-time
Category: High School/College Ministry
Location: Wheaton, IL Post Date: October 05, 2017
Provide vision and leadership to the junior high ministry of College Church so that junior high school students grow into loving and devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
1. Develop and oversee the junior high school ministries at College Church.
- Teach the Word of God;
- Train/equip students to know the Word, to serve others and to share the Gospel;
- Train/equip adult leaders to effectively shepherd students;
- Foster Christian community in our junior high school ministry;
- Coordinate a Word-centered junior high school program which includes Sunday and mid-week gatherings, retreats, and service projects.
3. Share in the pastoral care of the congregation including preaching, teaching, officiating at weddings and funerals, visitation, and counseling with special emphasis on those families with junior high students.
4. Perform other duties as directed by the Senior Pastor.
How to apply
Send your resume to Christy Chiodras at email@example.com.
College Church in Wheaton, 332 E. Seminary Ave., Wheaton, IL 60187