Landscape Maintenance Technician
Job type: Full-time
Location: Cary, NC Post Date: October 09, 2017
The Landscape Technician is responsible to oversee the turf, plantings, ground cover, and maintenance of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Complete lawn care & landscape maintenance (mowing, string trim, edging, blowing, weeding pruning)
2. Maintain irrigation systems
3. Spread mulch
4. Ability to work well with additional crew members
5. Light preventative maintenance on landscaping equipment
1. Must be a Christian and commit to attend Colonial Baptist Church.
2. Must be supportive of the church's doctrinal statements, constitution and philosophy of ministry.
3. Demonstrated ability to take direction and work independently.
4. Be professional in personal presentation and be service orientated.
5. Organizing, planning with an attention to detail.
6. Reliable in job performance and willing to take initiative.
7. Steady workload tolerance with the ability to handle interruptions and work under pressure.
8. Ability to perform physical work related to required maintenance.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
1. Valid Driver's License
2. Ability to operate small equipment
3. Must pay close attention to detail
4. High school diploma (or equivalent)
5. Horticulture knowledge and experience preferred
6. Excellent verbal communication skills, friendliness and ability to build good rapport.
Physical and Time Demands:
1. Work full time (40 hours per week)
2. Requires constant stopping, standing, walking, bending, lifting and carrying heavy objects (50lbs.)
3. Must possess physical ability and stamina to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
4. Requires mental alertness and situational awareness
How to apply
Director Of Facilities
Colonial Baptist Church