Manager & Solutions Architect
Job type: Full-time
Location: Nashville, Post Date: June 09, 2017
LifeWay Christian Resources is seeking a Manager & Solutions Architect to provide leadership in our area of Digital Publishing Technology. This position is based at our headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee. The individual selected will manage the Publishing Digital Content team and develop, maintain, and extend a robust digital publishing framework.
- Lead the work of the department, providing leadership in establishing and communicating best practices and domain knowledge
- Collaborate with the Director of Publishing & Event Technology to fulfill the mission, values and strategy for content management solutions.
- Design, deploy, and maintain automated event-driven process flows and content transformations to support the strategic and publishing processes of the division and other enterprise clients
- Develop and integrate a robust digital publishing framework through the creation of content ontologies, RESTful API integrations, and extensible content data models utilizing a variety of structured languages (XML, XSLT, Java, JSON, CSS, ePub3) to extend desktop and database publishing sources.
- Effectively plan, organize, manage, and evaluate the work of the Content Management department to consistently meet or exceed production deadlines.
- Coordinate the development of a comprehensive personnel strategy for recruiting, hiring, training, rewarding and retaining an excellent staff of high-performing and spiritually mature employees.
- Serve as the product owner for LifeWay's Content Platform and the administrator of the enterprise content management (ECM) system (Alfresco) to ensure functionality, availability and longevity.
How to apply
Apply through LifeWay's career portal: https://hq-lifeway.icims.com/jobs/23199/manager-%26-solutions-architect---digital-content/job