Job type: Part-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Doylestown, PA Post Date: November 29, 2017
The Music Leader is responsible for assisting the church in planning, conducting, and evaluatinga comprehensive music ministry. A primary weekly function will be to lead the church in musical worship. This is a 10 hour a week/part-time position. It would involve a weekly meeting with the Lead Pastor, music team practice and the Sunday morning worship service.
1. A spiritually mature person who fervently desires to seek God daily through study of God's Word, prayer and a living out of their faith in Jesus Christ as a daily act of worship.
2. A solid grasp of God's Word and its application to our daily walk.
3. A Christ-like love for people with a desire to reach them with the gospel.
4. Alignment with First Baptist Church of Doylestown's statement of faith (www.fbcdoylestown.org).
5. Has the ability to manage tasks and provide oversight to volunteers.
-Work with the Lead Pastor to plan, coordinate and evaluate a comprehensive music ministry for the church.
-Select appropriate music, coordinate requisition of music and equipment for use inchurch services and programs.
-Lead vocal, band, and sound booth volunteers in rehearsals and Sunday morning music.
-Direct choirs, music groups, and congregational singing.
How to apply
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Salary: $200/ a week