Part Time Worship Leader
Job type: Full-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Peyton, CO Post Date: June 27, 2017
• To further the mission of missio Dei: Falcon as we seek to make disciples whose hearts and minds grow in grace and truth, create an environment that is a place where you can invite your friends, become an anchor in the transient community of Falcon, and be a church that plants churches.
• Further the development of the music ministry of missio Dei: Falcon.
• Coordinate and implement the weekly worship gathering (with the exception of the sermon).
• Plan, develop, and implement all elements of the worship service (with the exception of preaching), in conjunction with, and under the direct supervision of, the Lead Pastor.
• Lead the worship team(s), including: the recruitment of new musicians, development of the musical skills of team members, and training and deployment of new worship leaders.
• Lead our church into a deeper understanding of, and appreciation for, the worship of Jesus in corporate gatherings and everyday life.
• Maintain that music at missio Dei: Falcon is always to be Gospel-centered and honoring to Christ.
• Lead missio: Kids in praise-time once a month and assist in the planning of family worship activities.
• Maintain and repair equipment, oversee the purchase of new equipment as needed.
• Pursue spiritual, personal, and vocational development.
• Assist in implementation of the mission and vision of the church as needed.
• Must be skilled in the musical ability of leading a worship gathering.
• Demonstrates the ability to gather and lead teams of musicians.
• Creative ability to plan a worship gathering.
• Communicate clearly with congregation during worship gathering.
• Ability to select songs that are theologically compatible with the church and appropriate stylistically.
• Ability to cast vision for worship team and corporate worship ministry.
• Highly driven and self-starter.
• Organized, punctual, and follows through.
How to apply
Any resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org