Job type: Full-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Erie, PA Post Date: April 20, 2017
Millcreek Community Church (www.millcreek.org) is seeking a piano player who can oversee and lead the praise team that God has entrusted to you in order that people might become mature members of God's family through praise.
How to Faithfully Impact people in this Ministry:
- Oversee and lead weekly praise team during week night rehearsal and on Sunday mornings for the entirety of both services.
- Schedule praise team members monthly
- Oversee audio/visual equipment installation/set up/tear down
- Make necessary phone calls/emails to shepherd those on the praise team
- Recruit and audition musicians
- Lead praise time with Psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.
- Commit to studying about the theology of worship and mentoring others concerning worship in all of life.
- Meet with the Pastor Todd and Brad to plan the Sunday Morning worship services
- Prepare music for rehearsal by loading the correct chord charts to be used on the Planning Center.
- Select the music for the month (or the weeks you lead) with the Pastor's approval.
- Schedule regular praise team gatherings, and research trainings.
- Lead in creating a worshipful Presence-based church.
- Using skills/training to engage people through video/audio/tech ministries.
- Oversee Social media presence and website updates.
- Above all else be Spirit-led, supportive of leadership and ever maturing in order to lead others.
How to apply
Please contact Pastor Brad at email@example.com with a resume to apply for this position.