Professor of Old Testament for Reformation Bible College
Job type: Full-time
Location: Sanford, FL Post Date: July 11, 2017
Reformation Bible College is seeking a full-time, residential professor of Old Testament. The professor of Old Testament must uphold the confessional standards of Reformation Bible College, teach courses in biblical languages and biblical studies within the Reformed tradition, produce scholarship that serves the church, and support the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
This position is limited to qualified applicants.
- Completed terminal degree, preferably a PhD or equivalent, in Old Testament, Biblical Studies, Biblical Theology, or related field.
- Ability to subscribe (with approved exceptions) to the Westminster Standards or Three Forms of Unity.
- Ability to affirm (with approved exceptions) the Ligonier Statement of Faith: Extended Version, available upon request.
- Membership in good standing of a confessional church, Presbyterian or Reformed.
- Experience teaching at the college or seminary level is desirable. Rank and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Ability to teach Hebrew.
- Committed to teaching Reformed theology in an undergraduate, Bible college program with an emphasis on education through discipleship.
- Committed to producing scholarship in the Reformed tradition, especially content for the church in keeping with the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
- Ability to align with and support the mission and vision of Reformation Bible College and Ligonier Ministries.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com for consideration.