Recruiting for Bivocational Children's Pastor
Job type: Full-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Tampa, FL Post Date: July 04, 2017
The Breath of Life Worship Church is recruiting for a Children's Pastor position. The Children's Pastor ministers to kids ages birth through 5th grade and their families and supervises all aspects of Children's Ministry volunteers and workers.
- Must be called by God to minister to children and their families.
- Should be an effective listener, a team player and who can communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must pass a background check.
- Formal education and/or seminary training is a plus. Degree in Children's Ministry or related field preferred.
- Experience in leading, caring for and pastoring people is essential.
- Develop a comprehensive disciple-making strategy for kids ages birth through 5th grade.
- Recruit, train, and develop Children's Ministry staff and volunteers.
- Interview, recommend, and screen all Children's Ministry workers following established procedures.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures, including safety protocols, for Children's Ministry.
- Organize and coordinate the Vacation Bible School, coordinate child care for special events.
- Prepare annual Children's Ministry budget for recommendation to Finance Team and Senior Pastor.
- Prepare and submit annual Children's Ministry calendar.
- Be active and visual in local elementary schools.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Compensation packages:Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
You can apply in person at our church office, or you may respond via email/fax with resume and the following information:
- Cover Letter
- Ministry and Personal Reference Letters
- BREATH OF LIFE WORSHIP CHURCH
- 1725 E Fowler Ave. Tampa, FL 33612
- Phone: 813-699-9111
- Fax: 813-443-0552