Recruiting for Praise and Worship Leader /Minister (bivocational opening)
Job type: Full-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Tampa, FL Post Date: July 14, 2017
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Worship Minister/Leader (bi-vocational) and is looking for a candidate who:
- has a sincere, mature faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, with a true love for God and His people as evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit, a love for God's Word, and a heart of worship.
- has graduated from a seminary with the equivalent of an Associates Degree (preferred).
- is educated in music theory and able to instruct worship team members in music theory (preferred).
- is self-motivated and driven to expand the worship ministry of Breath of Life Worship Church to its full potential.
- will be able to serve as the primary worship leader at the weekly church services and special events.
- is a skilled musician, proficient at playing musical instruments while leading contemporary and classic God-centered worship songs and hymns.
- is able to organize, recruit, and train worship teams, create worship sets for the weekly services, and direct the worship team during practices.
- will be able to take direction from the Senior Pastor of the Church
- will participate in and bring a positive contribution to weekly staff meetings and coordinate with other ministry teams.
Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
How to apply
You can apply in person at our church office, or you may respond via email/fax with resume and the following information:
- Cover Letter
- Ministry and Personal Reference Letters
- A link to a video of you leading worship
- BREATH OF LIFE WORSHIP CHURCH
- 1725 E Fowler Ave. Tampa, FL 33612
- Phone: 813-699-9111
- Fax: 813-443-0552