Digital Content Specialist
Job type: Full-time
Location: Sanford, FL Post Date: October 26, 2017
The Digital Content Services department is looking for a resourceful and highly motivated content specialist to help us strengthen and extend our outreach in a connected world. This position will work to maintain, update, and expand our digital content outreaches. As a key member of the Interactive Initiatives Committee, you will assist the Manager of Digital Content Services in operating an organized, efficient, and productive department in coordination with other departments and outreaches of Ligonier Ministries.
This position may be for you if...
When volunteers are needed, your arm is raised high. Your podcast feed is full of shows about technology and business. You're not a hardware designer, but you know all the specs of emerging devices. You're not a developer, but you can find your way around HTML and CSS and maybe even hit an API endpoint or two. You're not an interaction designer, but you can tell the difference between good UX and bad, and you're not satisfied with the latter. You're a jack of all trades. You don't try to pass yourself off as master. Instead, you're the glue that holds all the masters together and keeps them focussed on the goal. And when the time comes for you to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and just get it done, you're thankful for the opportunity. You are a team player and an initiative-taker. You are passionate about harnessing all the little bits you know about the digital world to advance the kingdom of God.This position is located in Central Florida.
- Executing on specific digital content tasks and projects as assigned while maintaining set deadlines and budgets
- Testing and troubleshooting new and updated digital content initiatives
- Managing external/3rd party vendors and ensuring they meet agreed standards
- Communicating regularly with internal clients about projects/requests and maintaining accurate records of status and progress
Particular projects may include ongoing work for Ligonier Connect, the Ligonier.org CMS, the Ligonier App, and managing Ligonier's online videos, transcrips, and subtitles.
- Enjoying new challenges and having a teachable disposition that thrives on learning
- Strong project management skills with 3-5 years of previous experience, preferably in a similar field
- Care and excellence in attending to details
- Strong organizational skills
- An eagerness to serve coworkers and the greater vision and mission of Ligonier Ministries
How to apply
Please email resume to: [email protected]