Student Ministry Leader
Job type: Part-time
Category: High School/College Ministry
Location: Madison, WI Post Date: June 14, 2017
Ministry Description: To provide strong leadership to our student ministry with the ability to develop and lead teams of adult volunteers who will lead and care for students and student leaders.
DescriptionPosition Title: Student Leader (part-time - 25 hours)Ministry Description: To provide strong leadership to our DeForest student ministry with the ability to develop and lead teams of adult volunteers who will lead and care for students and student leaders.Reporting Relationship: PastorPrimary Responsibilities:
- Minister to students through adult student ministry leaders and volunteers.
- Serve as lead visionary and teacher for high school ministry.
- Lead, Plan, and Execute Retreats, Events, Mission Trips.
- Recruit and equip adult volunteers to lead the ministry.
- Develop systems and strategy to oversee students.
- Work in close alignment with the Sprecher Campus Student Ministry Team.
- Possibly host different weekend venues.
- A vibrant faith in God.
- Biblical Training: Minimum of an undergraduate degree.
- Passionate about reaching and equipping students.
- Must have experience ministering to high school students and at least 3 years of overall ministry experience.
- A strong, dynamic leader.
- Experience leading in a diverse environment.
- Effective communicator to teens in a large group environment.
- Understands the importance of parent(s) and family involvement as part of high school ministry.
- Highly relational in approach to student ministry.
- Demonstrates a level of spiritual and life maturity
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments.
- A self-motivated individual who is excellence-minded.
- A leader who invites and builds volunteer team.
- Passionate about multiplying Christ-followers who will serve others, the community and the world.
- Creative and current on latest trends, culture and technology.
- Shares the mission and vision of Door Creek Church.
How to apply
View the full position description: http://doorcreekchurch.org/jobs/
To express interest email Candy for more information: Candy@doorcreekchurch.org