About this role
Northland Church is looking for a Student Ministry pastoral leader with theological training and at least three years of experience leading youth ministry. This full-time position will lead this ministry which is responsible for making disciples and bringing students to maturity in Christ.
The responsibilities of the Student Ministry Pastor include (but are not limited to):
- Communicating the philosophy and overall direction of ministry to staff and volunteers; and ensuring the doctrine of Northland is also communicated and furthered.
- Overseeing the planning and programming of student ministries at the Northland Longwood campus and beyond.
- Developing and shepherding a team that will in turn shepherd students from grades 6-12. This team will consist of parents, staff and volunteers.
- Overseeing the student ministries budget.
- Integrating student ministries into all phases of church life to create a culture that is intentionally intergenerational, striving to unite with and complement other church ministries.
For more information about Northland Church, visit us at: https://northlandchurch.net/about/
- Living a life surrendered to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Having a demonstrated call to serve the Church and the expansion of God's Kingdom here on earth through the planting of churches via the distributed model, and a life worthy of the calling.
- Having a call to Student Ministry, a gift for leading, and a love of students.
- Having a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level, with a minimum of 3 years of full time Student Ministry experience.
- Must be an engaging teacher, with a strong biblical and theological background who is in agreement with Northland's Statement of Faith.
- Must be a self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, volunteer leaders, and staff.
- Must have a grounded theological perspective of who God is and what He says He has done.
- B.S. or B.A undergraduate degree from an accredited college, or university.
How to apply
To apply, please submit resume and written Christian testimony to [email protected] Please include in that email a short welcome video (1-3 minutes in length) that gives us a chance to see and hear from you! Feel free to talk briefly about what God is doing in your life right now and share with us why you are applying for this job.Back to results