Technical Support Specialist Associate
Job type: Full-time
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC Post Date: May 02, 2017
Work together with the Director of Technology and Assistant Director of Technology to support the technology requirements of all organization entities. Assist employees, leadership, pastors, and ministry associates in implementation of technology.
Assist in providing technology organization, maintenance, and support across all ministry areas and departments.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic media and on-site.
- Configuration of client's equipment to connect to the network.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide instruction to end-users in the use of system and applications.
- Understanding of Operating Systems (e.g. Windows 7/Windows 10) and application operations related to company offered services.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot computer systems
- Computer imaging
- Maintain inventory and accurate record-keeping
- Perform light lifting 25lbs.
- Ability to diagnosing and repair hardware/software problems (viruses, crash screens, etc.)
Key Performance Indicators
- Technology implementation – creation, timing, and accuracy
- Troubleshooting – timing and accuracy
- Clerical functions – creation, timing, and accuracy
- Training development – creation, timing, and accuracy
- Project management – creation, timing and accuracy
- Assigned tasks – creation, timing, and accuracy
Qualifications and Requirements
- A passionate love for the Lord and a desire to serve in support ministries
- One year certificate from college or technical school or 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess technical expertise in working with computer networks, hardware and software systems
- Ability to influence and instruct diverse groups of people – volunteers, employees, leadership, and ministry associates
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule when technology needs require
- Demonstrate ability regarding discretion and professionalism
- Exhibit excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven success with team work and consensus building
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, outside contractors, and others sufficient to exchange or convey information.
How to apply