Job type: Part-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Mequon/Thiensville, WI Post Date: May 31, 2017
To faithfully serve Christ; to shepherd thepeople in corporate worship; to cultivate a spirit of creativity; to strengthen our overall ministry through faithful, excellent worship.
- A typical week will include 12-15 hours of ministry.
- Plan, rehearse and prepare worship team members to lead the congregation in worship. On week's when the Worship leader is away, they shall prepare the team to lead in their absence
- Manage the creation and running of all media resources for worship. Familiarity with PowerPoint, ProPresenter and Keynote very helpful.
- Shepherd and disciple worship team members as appropriate. This includes meeting them for coffee and/or meals.
- Active participation in staff and leadership meetings as available.
How to apply
Send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for more information.