Door Creek Church - Worship Leader
Job type: Full-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Madison, WI Post Date: December 07, 2017
The worship leader assists the worship pastor in coordinating and executing weekend worship services. Be sure to visit doorcreekchurch.org to learn more about the church prior to applying.
Primary Responsibilities and Skill/Knowledge Requirements
- Lead worship as assigned by worship pastor
- Mentor worship volunteers spiritually as well as musically
- Administrate volunteer #slack channel
- Attend weekly and monthly general staff and worship staff meetings
- Additional projects as assigned by worship pastor
- Proficiency in music theory and ability to use it while leading
- Knowledge of DAW (preferably Ableton Live)
- Proficiency with Planning Center Online (or similar scheduling database)
- Ability to lead with (and without) click track and multitrack/stem tracks
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects at once, and learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented in work, finishes work on deadlines well
- Task oriented
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
Church staff must have a faithful commitment to Jesus Christ and must demonstrate enthusiastic support of the Articles of Faith, Mission Statement and Core Ministry Values. Church staff must also be members of Door Creek Church.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
How to apply
Please contact Irina at [email protected] and request links to the online application and culture index survey.