Job type: Full-time
Category: Worship Ministry
Location: Thomasville, AL Post Date: July 19, 2017
Pineview Baptist is a vibrant church in south west Alabama about 100 miles north of Mobile. We are grateful to serve Clarke County with Thomasville as our home. Pineview has a reputation for being a church on mission, as well as having a spirit-filled worship experience.
We are anxious to see what God has in store for our church and community in the days ahead! We believe that God has been preparing someone to come and disciple our church and community in worship and music. If you feel God's leading to be a part of what He is doing here, please send your resume and lets begin a dialogue to discern God's will.
Worship Pastor Job Description
Provide leadership, development, and oversight for the music and worship ministries of Pineview Baptist Church
The Worship Pastor is responsible to theSenior Pastor (or Chairman of Deacons in the absence of a Senior Pastor) forduties related to the music ministry of Pineview Baptist Church.
· Must be a born-again Christian with a divine call to music ministry
· Must endorse the doctrinal stance of the current Baptist Faith and Message
· Must have at least seven years of worship/ministry experience
· Lead the worship of the church through music
· Direct the planning, conducting, and evaluating of a comprehensive music program
· Assist the Senior Pastor in planning worship services
· Lead in planning and promoting a choir program, including directing and coordinating the work of adult, youth, children, and other choirs
· Lead and direct a praise team and oversee instrumentalists in preparation for and during worship services
· Plan, organize, and promote tours, mission trips, camps, workshops, and programs for choir.
· Maintain a system of record-keeping and inventory
· Maintain a music library, as well as materials, supplies, instruments, and equipment relevant to the music ministry
· Coordinate music for weddings, funerals, special projects/ministries, and otherchurch-related events upon request
· Serve as a member of the Church Council
· Coordinate music programs with the organizational calendar and emphases of the church
· Prepare an annual budget and recommend to the Budget and Finance Committee; oversee budget upon approval
· Perform other duties assigned by the Senior Pastor, within the parameters ofministerial leadership
How to apply
email to : [email protected]
Pineview Baptist Church
182 Moore St.
Thomasville, AL 36784