About this role
Do you have a heart for ministering to youth and children, seeing them meet Christ and grow in their faith? Do you enjoy leading and developing the young generation of Christians while creating and implementing ideas that will serve the local church? Rolling Hills Baptist Jacksonville has a part time opportunity for a person with the passion to build and develop the Youth and Children's ministry from the ground up.
- Strong teaching & relational skills in the area of Children and Youth
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ in word and deed (James 2), who lives a lifestyle that can be modeled. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
- While education & experience is important to us, personal character and calling is more important than degrees and long tenure.
- Develop and strategize ways to build relationships with kids and youth in the community.
- Evangelistically minded
- Coordinate, Lead and Delegate Youth & Children's programing (youth church, classes etc)
- Coordinate and Create events geared toward youth and children.
- Lead the social media portion of RHBC Youth and Children department.
- Other ministerial duties as assigned or created.
This will be a part time/bivocational weekly paid position.
RHBC is affiliated with the Baptist Missionary Association of America. A statement of faith can be found HERE.
All final candidates will have a background check and other appropriate references checked.
How to apply
To apply to this position email your resume or to ask questions about the position, please email [email protected]
Questions can also be answered by calling 904.472.7865
If you prefer to send a resume via standard US mail, please send address resume to
Pastor Steven GunterRolling Hills Baptist Church840 Permento AveJacksonville, Fl 32221Back to results