Youth Ministry Coordinator
Job type: Part-time
Category: Children's Ministry
Location: Boston, MA Post Date: November 30, 2017
Citylife Church exists to build gospel-shaped communities for the city. We are part of the PCA, the Redeemer church-planting network (Redeemer City to City), and The Gospel Coalition network. We are a gospel-centered and gospel-driven church that seeks to uphold orthodox beliefs while also engage the culture and skeptics in a winsome and intelligible way. We are a multi-site/congregation church desiring to reach the entire metro-Boston area with the gospel. The Chestnut Hill campus launched in 2011 toreach the metro west region of Boston.
The Chestnut Hill campus is looking for a part-time (12-15 hr) Youth Ministry Coordinator to lead a dynamic and growing ministry of the church. Our current Youth Group has 12 students and will continue to grow each year.
The Youth Ministry Coordinator is responsible for:
- shaping the Youth Ministry around the core values and mission of Citylife Church
- securing curriculum and discipleship structures
- coordinate Friday night Youth meetings
- provide ongoing care and support to students
- checking in regularly with the Campus Pastor for accountability and development
- participating in monthly staff meetings and other responsibilities
A detailed job description is available upon request.
Compensation: This will be based on the prior experience and available work hours of the individual.
Start Date: May 1, 2018.
- Prior experience working or volunteering in youth ministry or equivalent is preferred.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills necessary.
- Need to embrace Citylife's vision.
How to apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Tim Chang (Campus Pastor): [email protected]