About this role
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkZywvS6KzPWe are looking for a young man who feels called to ministry and wants to gain some real experience in a healthy church with godly men willing to pour into you. This role includes overseeing our youth ministry and other general pastoral duties as well. Our ideal candidate is someone who is considering church planting someday, but needs some time for growth, seasoning, and establishment in a real ministry context.
Our church is an Acts 29 church that has 3 full time pastors (Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor, Associate Pastor) all committed to leadership development and training the next generation. We have a ton of college students and a growing number of middle and high school youth.
Duluth, MN is a city of about 100,000 people in Northeast Minnesota. It is a beautiful community right on the shores of Lake Superior that was named Outdoor City of the Year by Outdoor Magazine in 2015. Although the winters are long and cold, people who live here have embraced it and love it (most of the time). Rock Hill is a church of about 400, that reaches a lot of college students and young families. There are unique opportunities for Kingdom Impact as more than 20,000 college students inhabit the Twin Ports of Duluth/Superior. We are looking for someone who wants to rise to the challenge of ministering to students in this context (13-22) and help disciple young people who will be part of equipping a church planting movement.
Job description will be about 50% youth ministry and 50% other ministry depending upon the giftingand desires of the candidate. Other ministry ventures could include campus/college ministry, worship ministry, preaching, teaching, pre-marriage counseling, and other pastoral duties.
- A man who meets the qualifications of an elder as outlined in 1 Timothy 3 & Titus 1.
- If married, someone who has an exemplary marriage, whose wife feels a deep sense of partnership in this calling as well.
- Able to know and teach the word of God well.
- Has a pastoral heart for students and families.
- A mature believer whose life we would celebrate multiplying.
Theological and Philosophical Alignment with Rock Hill Community Church.
- Find out More about Rock Hill at rockhillcc.org
- Rock Hill's Doctrine https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkZywvS6KzP...,
- Ask Pastor Kyle https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2_KhezyHRf0DASH...
- Evangelical Free Church of America efca.org
- Acts 29 Church Planting Network acts29.com
- Strong Disciple-making ability.
- Ability to Lead Entire area of ministry, including leading a team of volunteer leaders.
- Ability to recruit and train volunteer leaders.
- Ability to cast vision and teach the Bible to students in a compelling way.
- Has desire and Ability to someday lead a church, but needs to develop/mature.
- An evangelist who has led someone to Christ.
How to apply
Submit Application here: https://form.jotform.com/61734037600145Back to results