About this role
We are seeking an individual who is engaging, detail-oriented, and nurturing to provide overall leadership to our growing children’s ministry for 10-12 hours/week at $20/hr. The coordinator will report to the Lead Pastor.
• Developing an overall plan for HopeKidz ministry ensuring that norms, boundaries, philosophy, and space considerations are set in place.
• Recruit and equip volunteer teachers, providing training, orientation and overall support
• Arrive Sundays at 9:30 am to oversee set up (i.e. signage, children’s space, etc.)
• Provide coffee for scheduled teachers at 10 am; lead the prayer time
• Develop & oversee registration process for children.
• Ensure overall safety of ministry through ensuring background checks are performed on each volunteer.
• Oversee weekly volunteer schedule• Oversee set-up/break-down each Sunday.
• Oversee weekly count (by class and total)• Replenish supplies for children’s ministry
• Teach at least twice/month or as-needed.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Select curriculum for each quarter.
• Collaborates with Worship Pastor around integrating children into worship celebrations
• Lead bimonthly volunteer meetings and oversee changes that need to be made.
• Create a schedule for parent involvement; this will include a snack schedule and quarterly check-in with our parents.
• Seasonal outreach to families: Easter, Summer, School Season and Christmas.
How to apply
To apply email resume and cover letter to: [email protected]Back to results