About this role
Fellowship of Montgomery, located in Montgomery, TX, is seeking a full-time Children’s Pastor.
The ideal person for this position will be one who is passionate to see children come to know God, connect to God and others, and this person will lead children to grow in their faith as they grow into adults.
- Have a heart for Jesus, the children, their families, and the volunteers.
- Lead children and their families to follow Jesus.
- Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering or knowing more about children’s ministry.
- Enlist and train volunteers.
- Supervise paid staff and volunteers.
- Pray regularly for the people who serve on your teams.
- Create systems and events to thank and appreciate volunteers.
- Promptly follow-up with guests.
- Provide opportunities for children to serve and share the love of Jesus.
- Provide special events for children such as VBS, camps, and day trips.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment is present and in good working condition for each gathering.
- Ensure that all curriculum and appropriate resources are dispersed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all meeting areas are safe, clean, and decorated appropriately.
- Build relationships with families, volunteers, and the people of our community.
- Provide quality communication and timely information regarding plans and registration for events, programs, and activities.
- Maintain accurate attendance records.
- Take responsibility for making sure the Children’s Ministry is improving throughout the year. Simply put: Are we growing because of your leadership?
- Build healthy relationships with other staff and volunteers.
- Present budget requests each year and oversee spending.
- Assist other staff in tasks and ministries as assigned, and complete every task on time.
- Work while you are at work (not on personal tasks or social media).
- Set specific goals for your area that are measured and evaluated throughout the year.
- Be involved in missions.
- Provide helpful resources for parents and families.
- Continue to learn and improve.
- Perform general office tasks with the same passion and commitment as your specific ministry tasks.
How to apply
Email [email protected] your resume to apply!Back to results