About this role
This person is responsible for leading, inspiring, and directing Children's Ministries at Community Christian Fellowship (CCF). This person will develop teams of lay-leaders and a cadre of volunteers for the various programs involving children and parents while working with other staff members in a team environment, helping to fulfill the goals and vision of the church. They contribute to the team spirit of the entire staff through fellowship, encouragement, cooperation, prayer support and other appropriate ways, as they serve the Lord Jesus Christ and the church.
- Leadership of the ministry and vision setting.
- Managing Sunday School.
- Empowering Teams.
- Administration of the program, equipment, safety, and website.
- Personal spiritual and professional growth.
- Staff duties (meetings, reports, goals, scheduling, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college.
- If married, a supportive and involved family.
- Good personality fit - someone who relates well to others and has a passion for children.
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in children's ministry.
- Personal character that represents and demonstrates Christ-like traits.
- Personal faith in Jesus Christ and someone who agrees with and upholds Biblical principles and CCF's beliefs.
Founded in 1982, CCF is a non-denominational church located in Edmonds, Washington. It is home to roughly 200 families and has an average weekly attendance of 300. There are about 40 students in the youth group and about 100 involved in the early childhood and elementary age children's ministry. CCF is very much a family-oriented church. Our Senior Pastor, Brian Boone, has been with us for fourteen years and he is the fourth pastor in the church's history.
Our Children's Ministries have a solidly committed group of adult leaders and a core group of fantastic kids who are a blessing to the Body of the church. Sunday School for children is our main program with strong attendance. We also have a vibrant Vacation Bible Adventure during the summer, and we join arms with three other local churches to do it! The church is a very loving and willing group. People genuinely want to follow Jesus.
CCF is a Bible-believing church seeking to live out faith anchored in Christ in our modern day lives. Our current mission statement is "Engaging all generations to fully rely on God every day."
How to apply
There you will find the full job description and qualifications, learn more about CCF and Edmonds, and be able to read letters from the Search Team and the Senior Pastor. Thank you for your interest.Back to results