About this role
Job Description: Office Manager – Boulder, Colorado
The Office Manager is responsible to administer financial and organizational parts of Horizons International’s ministry at the Boulder, CO facility.
- Responsible for the financial and organizational administration of Horizons International at the Boulder, CO facility.
- Participate in the President’s leadership team meetings.
A. Finance & Budgeting
- Manage the finance and accounting functions, including donation receipting, expense report approval, purchase and payables functions.
- Ensure that the end of year receipts are mailed out by 20 January each year.
- Conduct monthly reviews of staff accounts and salaries.
- Assist the Executive Director in periodic financial reviews, and coordinate the annual budgeting process.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to the Executive Director.
B. Human Resource Management
- Lead the development and maintenance of staff job descriptions.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of Boulder staff
- Participate with HR team in the screening, approval, and on-boarding process for staff and internship candidates.
- Maintain the Horizons International Staff Manual, and approved personnel policies.
- Assist the Director of Member Care with support development of staff and interns.
C. Building Operations
- Oversee building maintenance and function of kitchen
- Review the meal plan expenses against the approved budget.
- Determine projects, in conjunction with the facility manager, where volunteer effort might be used, seek volunteer assistance, and manage volunteer projects.
How to apply
Please enquire at: https://www.horizonsinternatio...Back to results