About this role
The purpose of the Director of Worship Arts is to provide leadership to the worship ministry at Living Hope as an integral part of the church's mission to make disciples who are following Jesus, becoming like Jesus, and engaging in the mission of Jesus.
With direction from the Holy Spirit, the Director of Worship Arts will be the primary point person for our Sunday AM Worship Gathering, in addition to providing leadership for other seasonal special events. Though Living Hope has a team approach to planning worship gatherings (with overall direction from the Lead Pastor) the Director of Worship Arts will be responsible for the execution of all services.
The ideal candidate will be one who desires to use his or her creativity in facilitating an environment in which congregants and guests respond to God's revelation through corporate worship. This will be done by crafting gatherings that incorporate a praise team/band, appropriate visual elements, and multimedia in ways conducive to interactive corporate worship in a multi-generational congregation. Our desired style is contemporary worship with a blend of updated traditional elements.
The candidate will also have a heart for developing creative artists (singers, instrumentalist, technical artists, visual artists) for the edification of the church.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ coupled with a clear call to vocational ministry service in worship leadership.
- An authentic and growing walk with Jesus Christ.
- A clear and personal conviction to moral purity.
- Organization leadership; ability to cast and reinforce vision for the worship ministry.
- Proficiency in leading worship vocally from an instrument (guitar and/or piano).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferable in worship, Bible, or music.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send an application packet to [email protected] Pleaseinclude:
1. A Ministry Resume including a brief description ofyour philosophy of corporate worship.
2. A link to a video sample featuring you leading worship. This does not have to be high productionquality; we just want to get a feel for your style.
3. Names and contact information of at least three (3)references who have experience working with you in a ministry context (eithervocationally or volunteer).Back to results