About this role
- Develop an environment of authentic worship and praise at the CrossWinds Church Spirit Lake Campus through leading worship, developing worship leaders, and encouraging excellence directed toward God our Father and Jesus Christ.
- Develop and lead the ministry to young career-age singles for the campus.
Worship Responsibilities (60 percent)
- Coordinate with the Lead Pastor in planning services.
- Support the multisite vision of CrossWinds Church
- Build gifted, dynamic, and authentic worship teams
- Prepare worship for regular and special worship venues
- Foster a worship style that encourages contemporary participatory worship
- Work with the director of technology and graphic director to create a fresh Christ-centered worship experience.
- Set annual goals for the worship ministry that correlate to the larger vision of the church.
- Oversee the worship budget.
Young Career Age Singles Ministry Responsibilities (30 percent)
- Provide pastoral leadership for the ministry to young career-age adults at CrossWinds
- Plan outreach events for young career-age adults in our community
General Pastoral Responsibilities (10 percent)
- Serve on the pastoral planning team
- Share in general pastoral responsibilities
- Participate in the leadership of other ministries as needed
- The ability to create professional videos for use in various ministries.
- The ability to create stage layouts for visual creativity and teaching reinforcement
- Is a maturing Christian
- Is willing to become a member of CrossWinds Church
- Affirms the CrossWinds Statement of Faith -http://spiritlake.crosswinds.t...
- Affirms CrossWinds Core Values -- http://spiritlake.crosswinds.t...
- Maintains and continues to acquire cutting edge skills and experience in music
- Formal theological education at the bachelors or masters level
- Communicates a passion for excellence and continuous improvement with a positive spirit
- Demonstrates high level of organizational skills, integrity and confidentiality
- Competent in Apple-based technology
- This is a full-time position administered in 24 pay periods. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. ($45-50K)
- Campus Size - 350 to 450.
- Reports to Lead Pastor
- Health Insurance provided
- Expenses covered include:
- Mileage associated with responsibilities
- Continuing education per agreement
- Computer and cell phone provided